Expert valuation of real estate - one of the most common types of valuation of property. Institution of Legal Expertise offers services to independent real estate appraisal. The process of conducting an independent valuation expert real estate may include the definition of lease rights, ownership or use of real estate. Independent Institute (Kyiv) - specializes in providing services in the evaluation of real estate in Kyiv and throughout Ukraine.
- Evaluation of residential real estate (apartments assessment, evaluation of suburban real estate - home ownership);
- Assessment of commercial real estate (office, retail, warehouse and industrial premises);
- Evaluation of assets under construction;
- Evaluation structures for various applications, transmission equipment;
- Evaluation of land and land use rights.
Assessment of commercial real estate (office, retail, warehouse and industrial premises)
Assessment of commercial real estate (office, retail, warehouse and manufacturing facilities), depending on the purpose and the task can determine the market and non-market (depreciated replacement cost) cost. In a market-based assessment is taking into the most efficient use of the object.
Evaluation of assets under construction
In assessing the unfinished construction is taking into availability factor (completion).
Evaluation structures for various applications, transmission devices.
Evaluation structures for various applications, transfer mechanisms are usually calculated by UPVV collections (cost approach) or comparative or income approach, if enough background information on the market.
Conducting expert real estate appraisal takes into account all the parameters the object of evaluation: location, area, distance from infrastructure, planning, state decoration, house type, capital, technical condition, number of floors, etc.
Documents necessary for the assessment of real estate:
- Certificate of title to the object.
- Technical passport BTI (floor plans, explication, a valuation report).
- Permission for alterations (if any).
- Documents on the land (public act)
- Financial information on the amount of land tax.
- Data on plants belonging to the household.
- Basic data on the object of evaluation (for networks - Length: pipelines, cables, section mark: steel cable, the depth (to ground), the operating life, etc.)
- Other documents, due to the specifics of the object and to evaluate.